- Please make your enquiry on our online Enquiry Form here (link to Enquiry Form) or by sending an email with your child’s name, date of birth, copy of their passport (international students) and his or her most recent school report (translated into English if applicable).
- We will send you a Prospectus Pack or you can download one online here (link to Prospectus)
- The Prospectus Pack contains a Registration Form, or you can choose to register online here (link to Registration Form]
- Please complete and return the Registration Form along with the £250.00 Registration Fee. This will ensure that your child is on our future entrants’ reservation list.
Visit or Skype/WeChat
- We encourage all families to visit us personally, but if this is not possible, we are happy to arrange a Skype/WeChat call by way of introduction and familiarisation with Bristol International College.
International Foundation Programme – Interview & Testing Requirement
- If we have places available, you will be invited to attend an interview in person or be interviewed via Skype/WeChat
- You will also need to complete online CAT assessment tests in Mathematics and English. These assessment tests must be invigilated by an approved third party and can be completed in your home country or at your current school.
Offer of a Place
- Successful candidates will receive an Offer of a place at which time we will ask you to complete and return an Acceptance Form, along with the refundable Deposit and the Course Fees due (according the Fees Schedule of Payments) within 21 days of the Offer.
Acceptance of a Place
- On receipt of the Deposit, Course Fees and signed Acceptance Form, your child’s place is secured.
- Once the Deposit and Course Fees are received, we can start to process all documentation, including applying for the unique Confirmation of Acceptance for Study (CAS) number that you will need to obtain a student visa (for non-EEA members).
- Check the UKVI website – https://www.gov.uk/browse/visas-immigration/student-visas , or contact BIC, your local educational agent or counsellor for advice and assistance.
Entrance Policy and Joining Instructions
- Once we have confirmation that you have a visa, we will send you all the information you need regarding joining Bristol International College, including term dates, parents’ information booklet, medical indemnity forms etc.
- We will also send you details about Pre-sessional Courses we offer in the summer.
For further information or to arrange a visit, please call Melanie Gray, our Director of Admissions on +44 117 374 4888 or email her at email@example.com