Error: Contact form not found.
There is no doubt that the current landscape is proving challenging for everyone in the education sector. As a college dedicated to student excellence and career enhancement, the health and safety of our students is our #1 priority. To this end, we have taken the decision to wait until the situation has stabilised before beginning preparations to welcome students to Bristol for a face-to-face learning experience. We will continue to follow government guidelines and education sector good practice in order to prepare Bristol International College to welcome students for an on-campus experience starting in August 2022.
We fully understand that not everyone will feel confident enough to embark on a study-abroad experience this year and therefore, in consultation with the University of London, we have developed an online version of the University of London International Foundation Programme which will ensure the high standards and quality of education that you and your clients would expect while allowing the students to study in the comfort and safety of their own homes.
In this way, we will continue to provide all our students with the 1-year high school level pathway that will take them to the UK or international university of their choice from October 2021 with an education that is not compromised or diluted in any way.
We remain resolved and dedicated to opening the physical buildings of Bristol International College in August 2022 but for those students who are not able to join us in person, the Online IFP is the ideal solution for bridging that gap and not wasting a whole year!
We ask everyone to remain strong and vigilant during these difficult times and together we will come through it stronger and more unified.
• BIC is a University of London Recognised Teaching Centre which runs an on-campus and online version of UOL’s International Foundation Programme (IFP)
• IFP is an intensive 8-month programme for students aged 16-17 who wish to access leading universities in just one academic year
• IFP courses include: Mathematics & Statistics, Pure Mathematics, Business Management, Economics, Accounting & Finance, International Relations, Law
• 100% university progression for IFP graduates: 60% Russell Group; 30% University of London; 10% top international universities
• The on-campus BIC IFP includes an exclusive full-time 8-week professional internship in a leading Bristol based company e.g. Rolls Royce, Airbus, KPMG, BBC Bristol, Banco Santander, etc.
I would be delighted to meet you, either in person or via the Internet, so that I can introduce you to the huge range of opportunities that Bristol International College can provide.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch,
CEO & Principal