Error: Contact form not found.
We continue to update you on relevant issues from the world of international education and the latest update on the impact of COVID-19 on our provision of courses both in Bristol and online.
Most exams in England will take place next year with three-week delay. British Secretary of state Gavin Williamson confirms GCSE and A-level dates with schools given extra teaching time. The summer exam series will start on 7 June 2021 and end on 2 July for almost all AS/A-levels and GCSEs. (Source)
Prime Minister Boris Johnson has announced a new three-tier system of local lockdown measures for England to try to curb rising COVID-19 rates. The Local COVID Alert Levels – “medium”, “high” and “very high” – will be implemented depending on local infection rates. The government has released a full list of areas and which tier they fall under. (Source)
Bristol was not named as one of the places in a “high” or “very high” risk category, and remains in Tier 1 area with “medium” alert.
It means that pubs, bars and gyms in the city remain open, with a 10pm curfew, while up to six people are still allowed to meet both indoors and outdoors.
• BIC is a University of London Recognised Teaching Centre which runs an on-campus and online version of UOL’s International Foundation Programme (IFP)
• IFP is an intensive 8-month programme for students aged 16-17 who wish to access leading universities in just one academic year
• IFP courses include: Mathematics & Statistics, Pure Mathematics, Business Management, Economics, Accounting & Finance, International Relations, Law
• 100% university progression for IFP graduates: 60% Russell Group; 30% University of London; 10% top international universities
• The on-campus BIC IFP includes an exclusive full-time 8-week professional internship in a leading Bristol based company e.g. Rolls Royce, Airbus, KPMG, BBC Bristol, Banco Santander, etc.
I would be delighted to meet you, either in person or via the Internet, so that I can introduce you to the huge range of opportunities that Bristol International College can provide.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch,
CEO & Principal