Bristol International College is proud to partner with Endsleigh, the UK’s #1 student insurance provider to protect and safeguard all BIC students whose programme fees include insurance cover.
This international student travel insurance policy is designed to cater for the insurance needs of persons studying in the UK on a trip arranged by BIC. The product provides cover including emergency medical assistance and medical costs, protection in the event of cancellation or curtailment, cover for loss, theft of or damage to baggage and personal money.
Key features and benefits:
- A 24 hour helpline for medical emergencies
- Emergency medical expenses in the event of illness or injury
- Protection against cancellation or curtailment charges
- Cover for loss or damage to baggage and personal money
- A wide range of sports and activities covered
- Cover for irrecoverable pre-paid college, university or language school fees
- Leisure trips within Europe and any trip outside the UK if part of your course
Key eligibility criteria and exclusions:
- Not available to anyone aged 65 or over
- No cover under cancellation or curtailment charges, emergency medical expenses or personal accident relating to any reason set out under ‘Important conditions relating to health’ – see group policy wording
- No cover where the FCO or World Health Organisation has advised against travel
- No cover where travel is not departing from and returning to your home country
- Each claim will be subject to a £50 excess wherever an excess applies
Note: this student travel insurance is already included as a part of your package with Bristol International College, it will only offer protection to the limited amounts stated below in the event of cancellation or curtailment of your course for a valid claim. The table below displays a summary of the maximum amounts which are payable under each section. Please note the group policy is subject to terms, conditions, limits and exclusions – please refer to the group policy wording and the statement of insurance for full details of the cover available.
|Cancellation or curtailment charges||£3,000||£50|
|Emergency medical & other expenses
Emergency dental treatment
|Personal accident (subject to age)||£30,000||£0|
Single article, pair or set limit
Valuables limit in total
|Personal money, passport & documents
Currency, notes and coins
Other personal money and documents
Passport or visa
|Overseas legal expenses & assistance||£10,000||£0|
Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This can be checked on the Financial Services Register by visiting its website at https://register.fca.org.uk/. Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited. Company No. 856706 registered in England at Shurdington Road, Cheltenham Spa, Gloucestershire GL51 4UE.